400g Can Of Chickpeas, Drained
Juice Of 1/2 Lemon
1 Clove Garlic Crushed
2 Tablespoons Spreadable Butter
1 Tablespoon Red Pesto (Can Use Any Type Of Pesto)
1. Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth or the texture you would like.
I personally enjoy serving it with pitta bread or toasted flat bread.
Thank you for looking at my recipe. I hope it comes out the way you want it to and i would love some feedback so if you could +1 and comment that would be excellent.
Sunday, 15 June 2014
- 75g full fat cream cheese
- 350g icing sugar
- 1 level tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 75g chocolate
- 40g butter
- 15cm square tin
- Greaseproof Paper
- Put the tin onto a sheet of greaseproof paper. Draw around it and cut out the square.
- Use a paper towel to wipe some oil onto the bottom and sides of the tin. Press in the paper square and wipe it too.
- Put the cream cheese into a bowl. Sift the icing sugar and cocoa through a sieve into the bowl too. Mix them together well.
- Melt the chocolate and butter. Stir in a tablespoon of cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the chocolate into the cream cheese mixture. Beat them together with a spoon until they are creamy.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and push it into the corners. You will need to use your fingers to do this.
- Smooth the top of the fudge with the back of the spoon. Put the tin in a fridge for two hours, or until the fudge is firm.
- Use a blunt knife to loosen the edges of the fudge, then turn it out onto a chopping board. remove the paper.
- Cut the fudge into 36 equal squares. Put it in the fridge for 2 more hours, to harden. Keep it in the fridge in an airtight container. Eat within 1 week.
Thank you for trying my recipe. +1 if you liked it and comment how it went.